On April 2, 2007 Joshua Thomas and Maricela Alvarado exchange vows of eternal LOVE!!! The ceremony took place in downtown Lafayette. We were accompanied by friends Kimber and Jorge.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mari,
I am excited for you. Being married is such a wonderful experience! I should know after almost 15 years :) I wish you nothing but the best because the best is what you deserve. Take care and hopefully we'll chat soon.
Josh & Maricela have neglected their blog lately. Since getting married in April, they have traveled to Spain, Mexico, and most recently to Washington state to visit family.
thanks for visiting our blog!
We spent a weekend in NY. It was Josh's first time to NY. We also spent time with Mari's friend Tara and her family. One of the many highlights was a tour of the Sirius studios given by Tara's brother-in-law.
1 comment:
Mari,
I am excited for you. Being married is such a wonderful experience! I should know after almost 15 years :) I wish you nothing but the best because the best is what you deserve. Take care and hopefully we'll chat soon.
Yolanda
Post a Comment